EncorEstate Plans was built to do one thing, and do it better than anyone else: Leverage technology with human support to enhance the capabilities of the trusted financial advisor in solving your clients’ estate planning needs.
Estate planning problems carry massive implications for families, and we started EncorEstate Plans because advisors don’t just need great technology – they need a partner who only has their back, and won’t compete with them for client attention.
Our story is your story. We know the number one reason that advisors lose assets under management is when clients pass away. Estate Planning capabilities enable you to succeed with generational relationships.
When you succeed, we succeed. When you are the hero for your clients, we win.
We’re here to make estate planning easy and keep advisors at the center of it all.
At Encore we are committed to the planning focused advisor
- Never Position our technology and service as direct to consumer offering
- Never leverage the advisor for lead generation to build a direct relationship with their clients
- Never add services that compete with what advisors may offer to their clients
- Never market other services directly to advisors clients
- Never sell advisor or client information
- Never communicate directly with advisor's clients without advisor involvement or permission
- Have human estate planners available to our advisor partners
- Have human quality control on all AI reading of estate plans before returning to advisor or client
- Always promote the advisor as the hero and emphasize the importance of their value in estate planning
- We will always have a ‘Pay As You Go’ option for our core service
We’re nothing without the financial advisors we support. We’re here to serve you.
We put ourselves last to maximize the opportunities for those we serve.
Our advisors can trust us to build in their best interest and always make them look good in front of their clients.
As a purpose-built solution, we create value by enabling advisors to create more value in their clients’ lives.
About Our Team
Matt’s career has been a series of entrepreneurial endeavors. A few years after the financial crisis, Matt pivoted into a role as a financial advisor and discovered a brand new fintech tool called Riskalyze. That discovery launched a transition into becoming the first sales hire at the startup technology firm and as Vice President of Sales, Matt built the process, strategy and sales organization from a start-up into a dominant industry leader. Ready for a new early-stage endeavor, Matt saw the desire advisors had to expand their holistic planning capabilities and the need for a high-quality estate planning partner. He joined Helios Integrated Planning and began building again a game-changing fintech solution for advisors. At the end of 2021, EncorEstate Plans was launched from Helios with its team intact where Matt took on the CEO role to lead the firm in its next phase of development and growth.
With more than a decade of experience building out best-in-class financial technology, Matt Pistone is CTO at EncorEstate Plans, where he is responsible for the firm’s technology strategy and direction, with a focus on scaling its software to serve its growing enterprise business. Matt began his career as co-founder and CTO of Riskalyze, where he grew the engineering team from zero to 50+ employees across three offices in two countries. In 2021, after 10 years at Riskalyze, and shortly after the company completed a successful exit to private equity firm HG Capital, Matt left to consult on various software projects. Matt earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in physics at University of California at Berkeley. In 2020, Matt was named Technology CTO of the Year by WealthManagement.com.